Pages

What is Fiverr? | Largest Marketplace of 5$ Task

One of my friend sobuj ask me, what is fiverr? He ask for fiverr because that day i give him a treat for withdraw $60 from fiverr. That was my first cash out from freelancing marketplace. That day I am to much happy. That day was just 31st January' 2013.


Just tell him what about fiverr in my micro knowledge. Fiverr in one of freelancing market place, where a contractor post, what can he do and a Employer looking for worker who provide best work in cheap rate. I always suggest go work with fiverr who is able to use computer and internet.

Fiverr in one of the most popular market place where a freelancer get $5 to $50 task in a order. If you are a new one you get only $5 task. When you complete 10+ order with good rating, you will become a level 1 seller and than able to get $20 in a single task.

When you complete 50 order in last 60 days you will become a level 2 seller and you will able to get $50 in a single task. Earning is completely depends on your performance. Just do your task in time and continue good conversation with your Bayer, you must get more order from a single Bayer.

Every day I will share my experience with you, and try to help other to earn money from fiverr. Fiverr is the Largest Marketplace of 5$ Task. Thanks to read my content about What is Fiverr?